Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Nursery Reveal

Ok, I know a lot of you have been asking about nursery pics...so here they are! Our blinds just got delivered on Monday and we put them up last night. I'm pretty much done with it but I may add a few things here and there over the next couple weeks/months. Let me know what you think!




This pic is as you enter the room.



The crib and right side of the room

The wall quote I got from "Uppercase Living"...love it!



The most comfortable chair ever! It both glides and reclines. I will be spending lots of time in this chair.





The left side of the room. The tall chest of drawers (filled with clothes) and the dresser/changing table.



The lamp on top of the tall chest of drawers. So cute!


The other window and a look into the wall in closet. Diaper stacker hanging on door.

The walk in closet with his cute little outfits (many more in the drawers)


The window


My awesome blinds! It is two blinds in one! It is cordless and this pic shows you how you can make it a black out shade (chocolate brown).


And this pic shows you how you can make it a sheer blind to let the sun in. Sorry for the dark pic, my stupid camera would not use the flash!

5 comments:

Becki said...

Looks fantastic as I would have expected. I love those shades you have for the windows. You'll definitely get your money's worth out of those when you have a baby who will nap in his crib!

Jen said...

Great job Lesli! Everything came together perfectly. :)

Jess said...

LOVE the colors Lesli!! Great job!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love his nursery.

Mrs.McJeep said...

I love the room! Must say I'm a bit jealous how nice and roomy it is. I see lots of wonderful memories happening in that room and that chair in particular.