Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Car Seat Inspection

Erik must have super human strength because the people from "Safe Kids" who inspected our car seats could not get over how perfectly both of our seats were installed. Every inspector had to come over and see for themselves...lol! Erik took his car over on Tuesday and I took mine today (we couldn't go together due to work conflicts) and he failed to mention to me how awesome he did at installing the seats. He just told me that he did a pretty good job and he passed. The inspectors knew that I was coming today so they were prepared to see another perfectly installed seat. As soon as she tugged on my car seat she said, "Oh you must be Erik's wife!!" I didn't know what that meant at the time so I hesitantly said, "Yes, why?" They all went on and on about how they rarely EVER see a perfectly installed car seat, in fact 4 out of 5 car seats are not installed properly, but Erik was the winner for the best car seat installer because our seats weren't budging one bit. He definitely put all his weight and strength into it when putting the seats in last week. WAY TO GO HUN...I'm so proud!!!! LOL!

And that folks was the final item on our "to do" checklist so...we are completely ready for Keaton to make his arrival. YAY!!! It feels so good to be prepared (as prepared as we are going to be).

No comments: