Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

No News to Report

I had my OB appt this morning and they decided to WAIT until my next appt to do the internal exam and group B strep test. I'm actually pretty bummed because I really wanted to see what was going on down there and to see if I'm making any progress. Oh well...I'll have to wait until Monday then.

The good news is that the heartbeat was good, my blood pressure was excellent and no sugar/protein in my urine. Woohoo! Baby is still head down and moving all around. The midwife told me my cramping and contractions were normal so that does make me feel a little better. These cramps sure can hurt though.

I'll update everyone next week...

3 comments:

Becki said...

The same thing happened to me (although i'm not sure why they held off on the Group B test)! The good news...Caleb was born before my next appointment.

Amy said...

I didn't get an internal until after my water broke. They just never did one at the OBGYN and then I delivered 9 days early. It's not always a good thing to know anyway - I was only a finger tip dilated even after my water broke!

banbear2 said...

Sorry no progress but yeah for a nice strong heartbeat. At least your is head down!