Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Waiting Game

Ugh...just when I was having a pretty good day yesterday, today is different. Last evening I noticed some spotting and figured that my body is starting to miscarry on its own. Why can't it hold off until Friday so I can get this D&C done?!? It still might but my symptoms are getting worse by the hour...the cramps are getting very uncomfortable and the back pain is intense. I can't stand this waiting game anymore!!! If my body is going to do it on its own...do it already will ya?!?!?! I'm so upset with my OB's office for making me suffer through this waiting game! First it was the waiting game on getting an ultrasound when they knew something was up and now they want me to wait over a week to get this D&C done...what torture! It's so unbelievably hard to concentrate on work right now, especially since I am in pain! I'm running to the bathroom every 30 minutes to see if something is going on and I'm so nervous right now that I can't eat anything. I just want to go home and crawl in bed and stay there for the next oh 2 or 3 MONTHS! I like to consider myself a great friend and person to everyone I come in contact with...I try so hard to make everyone so happy and go out of my way for all my friends (some appreciate it and some don't). It's just SOOOOO unfair that this had to happen. I know that there are lots of other women out there that have it MUCH MUCH worse than me so I feel guilty even feeling this way. This whole thing has given me a whole new outlook on life thats for sure.

What a depressing post today...I'm sorry! I just needed to get it off my chest. I'm so ready for a vacation. Our first one this summer is coming up in July and we are going to Oklahoma to visit the inlaws...should be interesting and fun too! The August vacation is the one I'm REALLY looking forward to...a week in the Outer Banks, NC! A friend of ours is getting married on the beach...how fun is that? I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: