Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

Our Hockey Obsession


Erik is having a friend over tonight to watch the NHL draft and it just reminded me about how much I miss hockey season already and it's only been over for 2 weeks now. As many of you know, Erik and I are HUGE hockey fans and I mean HUGE...ok, well Erik is slightly more obsessed! Anyway, we were just talking about the Hershey Bears season the other day and how excited we are for it to start already!! I was planning on missing the games on 2nd half of the bears season with being pregnant but now I will most likely get to go to all the games! Although I am very sad to not have a baby around Christmas...I am excited to see all the games. Erik and I have been to many hockey games in our life together...Bears games, Flyers games, Devils games, Capitals games...not to mention all of Erik's ice and roller hockey games. We love it though and wouldn't trade it for anything else! We enjoy this time together and all of the wonderful people we met along the way! Below are some pictures from our hockey life and trips.
One of our trips to a New Jersey Devils/LA Kings game (in NJ)...we sat right along the glass behind the goalie!!!!


Erik's favorite ALL time player...Martin Brodeur! We got a great view of him right behind the glass!


Me with Marty Wilde...he no longer plays for the Bears but he is so HOT!


Me with Graham Mink...the nicest hockey player I EVER met! I hope he comes back to the Bears this upcoming season!


Erik with Tomas Fleishman...he plays for the Washington Capitals now. Nice guy!

Erik and I in Canada. We took a bus trip with the Bears Booster Club for 3 days in Canada. Fun trip!

And I can't forget our trip to Binghamton, NY with Jen and Brad. The boys loved the good ole "Pump n Pantry"...good times!

Ah yes, we had some time to kill so we spent some time in the dollar store in Binghamton. This is some nice quality carpet here. They have a pair of scissors sitting there for you to cut your own length! NICE!

Me, Erik and Brad posing for a picture before the game (Jen is taking the picture).

No comments: