Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Good Day

I feel pretty good today! I'm extremely tired from staying up late to watch the Pens/Red Wings hockey game last night but overall I am feeling good today! Although what is going on with me is depressing and very sad, I just can't sit around and dwell on it...there is nothing I can do about it so why be sad? I mean of course I have bad moments...who wouldn't? but I'm just thankful for the things that are wonderful in my life like my husband, my friends, my family, my house and my health. I'm just looking forward to moving on and I have a good attitude about getting pregnant again in the future.

Today I'm looking forward to my pedicure after work! I haven't had one since last summer so I am in desperate need of one. My wonderful husband is spending his entire day off mulching today and I'm excited to see how lovely my gardens will look when I get home. We also have a salesmen coming out tonight to give us an estimate on replacing our deck (the wood is warped real bad and the paint is all chipped off). I'm looking to redesign it some so I'm looking forward to what he comes up with. The weather is so perfect today too and it reminds me of our honeymoon in Aruba...picture perfect weather! What a wonderful vacation and hope to visit there again soon.


Below are some fun pics from our Honeymoon to Aruba nearly 3 years ago!

No comments: