Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Baby Boy...for Now!

I wanted to take a moment to talk about my baby boy...Del! He is my little 5lb. yorkie that just means the world to me. He's never mad at me and is always happy to see me. Whenever I am feeling down, he knows it and is right there with me to help make me feel better. With my recent miscarriage I was a mess emotionally but that didn't stop Del from being by my side every second of the way. As soon as I would sit down or lay down he is jumping up and down to be with me...I really couldn't ask for a better friend. He sleeps with me every night...curled up in a ball right up against me. He gives me kisses because he is happy to be with me. He "helps" me clean, he even comes in the bathroom with me when I gotta go...lol! I could go on and on about my little boy but I just wanted to express how much I love him and how important he is in my life. I love you Del!!!

No comments: