Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Garden

Welcome to my garden!

With all the events going on in the past couple weeks, I found gardening to be a nice theraputic activity! I must say that this house is A LOT of work and Erik and I spend a lot of our weekends maintaining it both inside and out...but LOVE the house nontheless! My MIL had a pretty well established garden when we moved in but I did make some changes...mostly moved plants/flowers around, moved the stepping stones (MIL had them all along the perimeter), got rid of some that I didn't care for, and planted some of my own. I still need to get some hanging baskets and flowers for my one front garden but I would say that I'm just about done with everything. Let me know what you think!!!!
Front of the house (obviously)


One of the front beds (this bed needs color and I plan on adding some annuals here)


This is the other front bed



Walkway to the front door (all those bushy green plants will bloom this really tall purple flower...I can't wait)



Back garden (behind garage)


Main back garden



Another view of the back garden (behind garage)



Back garden (next to deck)

Main back garden

Main back garden

Main back garden


Back garden (behind garage)



Main back garden



One of my planters on the deck


Aren't these gorgeous?!?

My MIL's prize winning Hydrandea (it's just now starting to bloom)

1 comment:

Jess said...

Lesli, you did a great job! Everything looks so beautiful!!