Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Impatience

I've always been an impatient person and one of my "new years resolutions" was to slow down some and try and relax...not be so impatient about everything! If you asked me about a year ago if I wanted to have a baby, I would have said "Oh I am no where NEAR ready for kids anytime soon" but something switched for me at this past Christmas and I wanted to be a mother!!!! I thought to myself going into this that I wanted to relax and be PATIENT about trying to get pregnant and just let nature take its course. Well it only took 3 cycles (4 months) for us to get pregnant but I started getting impatient from week 2...lol! Once we got the positive pregnancy test on April 22nd, I was ecstatic! I was SOOOOO excited to become a mother and immediately started looking at baby stuff and making plans for a nursery. Unfortunately about 6 weeks later I lose the baby and all my excitement just got flushed away in a second. I'm terrified to start trying again but I'm starting to get that impatient feeling again and all I want is to be pregnant!!!! So many people I know are pregnant or already have kids and it makes me want one even more. I'm TRYING to be patient and wait until after summer to try again but I don't know if I will make it that long. I really want to wait until all of our vacations are over with so I am close to my doctors if anything would happen...so that is why I want to wait until Fall to start again. But the impatient part of me is driving me insane! Well...anyway I will make it somehow...just one day at a time!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh how I can relate to being impatient!! :-)