Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Week 34

Last week was filled with excitement and this past week has been quiet! This is a good thing since I'm really getting worn out and tired. We spent most of last week just organizing the nursery...hanging curtains, doing laundry and putting all the clothes away, hanging pictures, putting all the bedding on the crib, and all other little things to get organized. We have one more shopping trip to Babies R Us to get some last minute things and the blinds should be arriving in a week or so...after that I can say we are pretty much ready for this baby, as ready as we are going to be. It's been so fun looking through all the gifts I got at my shower and playing with all the cute outfits. Erik and I really can't wait for Keaton to arrive so we can start this next chapter in our lives. We only have 6 more weeks to go.....

The GD diet is still going very well...no high numbers and I've been able to "cheat" occasionally without it doing anything to my sugar levels. Woohoo! I can't believe I've been on this diet for 6 weeks now! It's going fast and I've been losing weight (in other places...baby is growing fine). So far since I got pregnant way back in November...I've only gained 5 lbs!!! I have a feeling that I will be less than my starting weight once this baby is born, which is awesome!! I wanted to lose about 10-15 lbs before I got pregnant anyway. I'll be anxious to see what happens.

This coming week I have my last lia sophia show until the Fall. I'm totally exhausted after doing a show and there is no way I could do anymore until this baby is out. I will still do book shows while I am off but no home shows. If you want to help me out so I can remain "active", please let me know!!!! I have FREE gifts to those who help me out not to mention the awesome hostess benefits the company already gives you. It would really help me out so please contact me if interested. Book shows are super easy!

Fetal Development
Your baby can - and does - respond just as a newborn would by opening his eyes while awake and closing them while sleeping. Your baby can also grasp firmly and his little fingernails may need to be trimmed shortly after birth. This month also offers more time for your baby to build antibodies and for his skin to continue to thicken. Your baby is approximately 18 inches long and weighs about 4.5 pounds. It's wonderful to know that if your baby was born now, it has a 95 percent chance of full and normal survival with medical intervention.

My Symptoms
- Lots of aches and pains
- Uncomfortable sleep
- Round ligament pain
- Exhaustion
- Shortness of breath
- Grouchiness (I feel so bad for Erik right now)


34 week belly pic!

No comments: