Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Week 33

Another week done another week closer to the big moment! This past week has been fantastic! I had a wonderful pampering experience at Hershey Spa (post below), an AWESOME baby shower (post above), and shopping with my mother-in-law to get all other necessary baby items. I'm so blessed to have wonderful friends and family in my life. I'm so overwhelmed by the amount of love I was given from everyone. I can't thank everyone enough for being so great and for loving me so much.

I'm really starting to notice that I am slowing down. I can't walk as fast as I could and I get out of breath very easily. Doing yard work and bending down is getting pretty tough so I'm thankful for my mother-in-law this past week! She took the entire day while I was at work last Thursday and cleaned my entire house from top to bottom! She even had flowers and candles lit with a note saying "Welcome Home Lesli" sitting in my kitchen when I walked in. I couldn't believe it! She also spent a lot of time outside weeding and making my garden look beautiful. She is the best and I'm so thankful to have my inlaws in my life. : )

I had an OB appt last week and all looked good. I lost another pound so I'm back down to 6lbs. gained total since I got pregnant. He wasn't TOO happy with that so he told me since my GD numbers have been fantastic that I can eat a little more so I can gain some weight back. So with that said...I tried eating more ice cream and cookies and guess what.....my numbers are still LOW! Now, I am not eating this huge bowl of ice cream loaded with toppings but since it isn't doing much to my numbers, I'm going to eat more of it to help with this weight gain. LOVE IT! It was nice to hear that so I could eat some cake at my baby shower! Other than that the heartbeat was good and I measured right on track. : )

Fetal Development
By now, you have all the amniotic fluid you are going to have and the amount will remain consistent until delivery. Your baby's brain continues to grow, and increase the size of his head. Your baby continues to develop fat deposits under the skin, changing the color of his skin from red to pink. If you're having a boy his testicles have moved from their location near the kidneys through the groin to the scrotum. If you are having a girl, her chlorus is relatively prominent. Your baby is approximately 17.5 inches long and weighs a little over four pounds now.

My Symptoms
- Fatigue
- Round ligament pain
- Tired feet (can't stand too long anymore)


33 week belly pic!

No comments: