Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Exciting Friday

Friday was a wonderful day filled with pampering and Hershey Bears hockey! What a great combination! My Friday morning started out by sleeping in a bit and waking up to a great breakfast made just for me. My mother-in-law wanted this to be a special day for me so she took care of me. We headed out to the Hershey Spa around 11:00am to get checked in and relax around the pool and various other relaxation rooms. Our treatments started at 1:30pm and what a heavenly prenatal massage I had!!! I HIGHLY recommend any pregnant woman to have one of these and particularly in the 3rd trimester when you just start feeling worn out. It was fantastic and I can't wait to go back. After the massage we spent some time lounging around in our robes enjoying the beautiful scenery. Even though we weren't ready to leave, we headed out to Devon's Seafood Restaurant in Hershey for our 4:00pm reservation. AWESOME restaurant and the food was absolutely FABULOUS...highly recommend trying it out. I had Maryland crab cakes and they were to die for....mmmmmm! After dinner we headed home to get our seats for the big Hershey Bears game on tv.

CONGRATULATIONS to the Hershey Bears for winning the Calder Cup for the 10th time. Too bad it wasn't on home ice but it was still an awesome win and well deserved. YAY!!!!!!!!! B-E-A-R-S...Bears, Bears, Bears WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Pics of the Bears Rally at Giant Center Saturday night!

No comments: