Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby Shower

In one word...WOW! I was completely overwhelmed by my baby shower this past weekend. I knew my AWESOME friends would put on a wonderful show but they truly outdid themselves! Their comment to me was..."I think we spent more time on your shower than we did on our own weddings". That comment was probably true because it was absolutely fabulous!!! The details were amazing and you could tell that they spent countless hours preparing. I had a hard time not being involved with the planning because as most people know...I am a big time planner/organizer when it comes to parties, weddings, etc. I honestly couldn't of done better....they did WAY better than I would have. The food, the decorations, the touching slide show documenting my pregnancy, the chair covers, everything! It was amazing and I really can't thank my AWESOME AWESOME friends enough for this. They are the bestest friends any girl could have and I am SOOOOOO thankful to have them in my life. I love you guys!!! Here are some pictures from the special day! : )


Here are my 3 bestest friends EVER! The hostesses (from left to right..Jen, Adrian, Angela)



The room all set to go! Isn't it gorgeous?!?!




This is me walking in to the shower. Some people were saying "surprise" but I knew about my shower, I just didn't know any details.



The tables with the cute (and very modern) centerpieces



Close up of centerpieces


Another close up of centerpieces




The "It's a Boy" garland hanging over the buffet table





The buffet all set up! Food was outstanding...highly recommend Premier Catering in Camp Hill

The beverage station and a pic of Erik and I.





The place settings. They came complete with a menu card and favor






My awesome and delicious cake (from Dingledeins in New Cumberland). People are still talking about how good it was. Yum! Isn't it cool?!







Top of the cake!




Napkins at the cake table.





One of the guest tables


Pic taken during the slide show! It was so touching and I couldn't help but cry.



Guests mingling

Me and my awesome mother-in-law


Me and my awesome mom!

This gift sure got my guests laughing. Too funny!



Gotta have the John Deere tractor! My father-in-law grew up on a farm and now owns his own ranch in Oklahoma. Erik was so excited to see that we got this!





Thank you so much to my awesome friends for such an awesome shower! I will NEVER forget it and I love you all so much! I also want to thank my mother and mother-in-law because I know they were helping with this special event as well. And last but not least I want to thank all my guests for spending the day with me and all the wonderful and generous gifts for my baby Keaton! He will certainly be well dressed and very clean with all the bath supplies. Thank you!!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle Miller is a true renaissance woman. Not only is she a mom to two preschool-aged boys (a full-time job in itself), she runs her own jewelry design business–sending product to galleries and boutiques across the country. .... Though all collections are stunning, I like the “randomness” of the little circles in the Bubble collection. Its great too how each piece though looking seemingly “random” is visually balanced. I love your work. Jennifer Says: ...
Interview here:jennifer miller-Interview

Lesli said...

Umm, what is this and why is it on my blog?