Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 32

Lots of exciting things going on this coming week....I'm so excited! My mother-in-law arrives today from Oklahoma to stay with Erik and I for 8 days. I'm excited to see her since it has been 6 months. She plans to visit with some of her friends and spend time with Erik and I getting ready for the baby. She has plans on taking us out shopping for some things we need. The MAIN reason she is coming is because my baby shower is this Saturday!!!! I can't wait!!! My awesome friends and I mean AWESOME friends are hosting it and I know they all outdid themselves and I will be so emotional with all the hard work and details they put into it.
I also have an OB appt on Wednesday morning to check on my little guy. He is moving around like crazy lately and kicking me in the ribs constantly. I am experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions daily, some of which are kinda painful. This must mean that I am getting closer to my due date! A little less than 2 months now....WOW!

This Friday my mother-in-law and I along with a friend of hers are going to Hotel Hershey to have a girls day at the spa. I'm having a prenatal massage done and I can't wait! This is my first time ever going to the Hershey Spa and I hear nothing but awesome things about it.

Something non baby related going on this week is the Hershey Bears game tomorrow night!!! This is the last game played at the Giant Center this season (BOO!) but if we win tomorrow, we will be CALDER CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!! It will be a crazy game tomorrow and the place will be PACKED and very loud! LET'S GO BEARS!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!
Fetal Development
Your baby sleeps approximately 90 to 95 percent of the day now. His skin has become thicker and he continues to become more of a pinkish color. Your baby's movements will peak this week. From now on they will change in quantity and quality. Most of the wrinkles are disappearing from your baby's face, and there may be a lot of hair on his head. The weight gain has been fairly incredible recently. Your baby is now almost 4 pounds and is 17 inches long.
My Symptoms
- Shortness of breath (I really slowed down this past week)
- Round ligament pain
- Fatigue

32 week belly pic!

1 comment:

Kittybits said...

I've given you the Refreshing & Fabulous blog awards Lesli! The details are in my blog. I'm not sure if you've gotten them before (because I'm certain you've been refreshing & fab before this) but now you're doubly award-ed.