Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Week 21

Well the past week has been so exciting!! Now that we know we are having a little boy all the fun is finally starting....setting up nursery, deciding on names, buying cute clothes, having a stronger bond with him, etc. It has been wonderful!!! We are deciding between 2 names right now...Tristan or Keaton. Keaton seems to be what most people like but I do like the way Tristan fits with our last name. We should have a decision pretty soon.
The nursery is going to be fun yet challenging. I say challenging because I have such a hard time making a decision on what I want. Everyone has a different opinion on things and I know it is ultimately what I choose but I take all comments/opinions to heart. I can see that this will stress me out for awhile until I just make a choice and go with it. Wish me luck....

Baby M is moving more and more each day and I can even see my belly move when he is kicking. It really is amazing to see.

Fetal Development
Your baby is still pretty active and continues to move all over in the amniotic fluid. However, towards the end of this trimester the baby will begin to settle, usually in a head down position. Your baby is beginning to show evidence of eyebrows and eyelashes and the hair on his scalp is much more visible. He wakes and sleeps in regular intervals, similar to what a newborn would do. This may be apparent to you by his movement patterns. He regularly ingests and absorbs large quantities of the amniotic fluid and excretes urine. Your baby is approximately 27-30 cm (11 inches) and weighs about three quarters of a pound.

My Symptoms
- Hip pain
- Extreme fatigue again (falling asleep on the couch constantly)

21 week belly pic!

2 comments:

Becki said...

Oh my gosh! It looks like you've really popped since the last belly pic.

Jess said...

Isn't it great to see your belly twitch? As you get further along its crazy all the things you'll see & feel!