Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Nursery Ideas

Since Wednesday I have been spending so much time researching nursery ideas. I love to decorate so I've been waiting for this time for the past 5 months. It is finally here and I am so excited. Most of you know that I have a modern flare to my decorating so I want to incorporate that style into the baby's room however I don't want it to look ULTRA modern that you don't even know it's a nursery...if you know what I mean. So below are some of my top choices SO FAR...I am known to change my mind a million times. Tell me which one you like...
I love the classic yet contemporary look to this one.


Something about the aqua/brown color combination is intriguing to me


This is about as "cute" as I will go with a nursery. I do like the modern flare with the polka dots and stripes. Erik likes the monkey theme a lot.

This is my absolute FAVORITE so far. I'm really liking the "alphabet" theme because it is both modern and appropriate for a baby. I could do a lot with this.

3 comments:

Becki said...

My favorites are the first one and the last one. I love the alphabet theme too. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

banbear2 said...

I like the second and third ones the best. Of course I am partial to aqua and brown since that's what we would have done Raymond's room in. Can't wait to find out waht you decide!!

Anonymous said...

I like the first one!
-Adrian