Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Another OB Appt = Success!!

I had my 3rd OB appt today and everything was wonderful. Our little guy was moving all over the place and the midwife had a hard time getting a heartbeat reading. He finally did settle down enough for her to get the reading and all is good!! She went over all the results from my big ultrasound last week and everything came back normal and I was even measuring about 4 days ahead. My cervix was measuring 4.3 which means it is nice and closed giving me a very slim chance of going into preterm labor. Good news to hear! I have yet to gain a pound during this pregnancy however the doctors are not too concerned since I am eating well. I guess I will be all baby and no extra fat...don't be jealous. ; ) All good news to report today...YAY!

1 comment:

Jess said...

So where is the belly pic? LOL...Congrats on a great appt!!