Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We Made a Decision...

We made a decision!! I am the type of person that if I spend way too much time looking at all the choices, I would never make a decision. I kept looking at my final choices and my eye just kept going to this picture. I love that it is so simple/classic yet I can do so much with it to make it more modern/contemporary. I did like the alphabet one but after thinking more about it...it just looked a little too busy for me. I really like how this one can easily change as he gets older. I ordered everything last night and I'm so glad I did!! It was on backorder PLUS the stock on it was very low. I could not get the mobile...they were sold out but I'm sure I can find something to match. Yay for making a decision!! We are moving on to paint next and I have some cool ideas for this as well. Stay tuned for progress pics...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Great choice! Have fun with the rest of your shopping.

Becki said...

Love it! Can't wait to see everything come together.

C and M said...

It's going to look great! I'm really excited for you.
A friend recently gave us that Tough Guy onesie. So cute!

Jess said...

Great choice Lesli! I like this one the best btw. You'll be able to do a lot with it!