Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My 2nd OB Appt

I just got back from my 2nd OB appt and all went well!!!! The doctor found the heartbeat right away on the doppler beating away at 153bpm. What a relief!!! I've been waiting for this appt so I can breath a little more. Now that I am entering the 2nd trimester and they heard the heartbeat on the doppler my chances of miscarriage go down to 1%. I'll take those odds. :) I did ask the doctor about my progesterone and he did say that I am on the low side of normal so they do want to continue the injections for quite awhile. Oh well...as long as it is helping I will continue. He also did give me some long explanation about a theory on progesterone levels and how it is not 100% accurate. Basically...they just like to be extra cautious. That's ok, it's better safe than sorry. I'm so happy for the good appt...now I can finally start telling my extended family and others about the pregnancy. I just wanted to get out of this 1st trimester before I told the world. Thanks for thinking of me...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful news! I'm so happy for you! :)

Jess said...

YAY!!!! I'm SOOOO happy for you and Eric!!