Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Week 11

I'm getting closer and closer to the second trimester now...woohoo! Overall I'm feeling MUCH better. The headaches are not quite as often as the past couple weeks but still there from time to time. I've had some cramping the past week which kinda freaks me out but hopefully it is just things stretching out in there. My clothes are just starting to get a little tight but not bad yet. Since I am tall I'm sure it will take a little longer for me to get a baby bump so I may be able to hold off awhile for any type of maternity clothes. We'll see!! I have a busy week with lia sophia stuff and bears games that hopefully it will go fast. I also have my shots on Tues and Fri and HOPING to get taken off them next week.

Fetal Development
Your baby's organ systems are now functioning and he has a skeleton, nerves and blood circulation. Your baby's tiny feet are fully formed and shaped and could stand on an adult's fingernail. The most critical part of baby's development is now over, and the remainder of the pregnancy is about rapid growth, organ maturation and getting ready for delivery. In fact, your baby grows so quickly now that he will start out this week being approximately 21 - 25 mm or 0.85 - 1.0 inches and by the end of the week will be 44 - 51 mm or 1.75 - 2.0 inches and weigh approximately 7 grams! Your baby's head is about 1/2 of his body length. The baby's eyelids are fused now and the irises are developing. Your baby will begin to get baby teeth, fingernails, toenails and hair follicles this week, too.

My Symptoms
- Frequent Urination (getting up twice a night to pee)
- Small headaches from time to time

11.5 week belly pic

1 comment:

Jess said...

Omigosh Lesli!! I can't believe your almost at the 3 month mark!! Is this the most pregnant that you've been?? Its so exciting to reach that milestone. We need to get together and chat again!