Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Progesterone Results

Well it wasn't the best news but my levels are increasing...s-l-o-w-l-y! I know it is better than decreasing and it does mean that things are still progressing in there but I hate that I have borderline low progesterone the entire time. I will continue to get the shots and they will recheck my levels in 2 weeks. I have my 2nd OB appt on Tuesday and I really want to talk to the doctor about this whole issue. I just want a DOCTOR to tell me that those levels are ok or if they have reason to be concerned or what. Do I need to be on these shots the whole way through the pregnancy? I'm so lucky that I work for my parents since I am at the doctors office just about every other day. No other employer would be too happy with their employee leaving the office constantly like that. It's funny that the entire OB/GYN office knows me by name now and are pulling for me to get taken off these shots. As soon as I walk in to the office I always get a polite "Hi Lesli" from all the ladies in the office. They always have my file ready to go when I walk in. I know all the nurses and office staff by name and it kinda makes me feel special in a way that they all talk to me every time I go in. Anyway, hopefully this will be my last 2 weeks on the shots but if I have to continue...then I do.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I can't believe you are a week or so away from 2nd trimester. Do you have an u/s on Tuesday as well?