Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So excited...

Let's switch gears a little from all this pregnancy talk and take a moment to talk about the success I'm having with lia sophia. Last night was our monthly meeting and I went home with all kinds of prizes. I couldn't believe it...this is something I would've NEVER guessed would happen to ME! I sat in shock as I was given a "jewelry showcase" for my sales efforts. A jewelry showcase is basically what it is...a showcase to display your jewelry. It's a wooden fold out case that sits on a table that can display several pieces of jewelry. Those cases retail $150+ a piece and I WON one!! I couldn't believe it. I was just thinking about breaking down and buying one since it takes me so long to set up my jewelry at shows but now I don't have to. Eventually I would like to buy a couple more but this is a fantastic start!!! I also won a very nice lia sophia tote bag for meeting a certain goal in December. Woohoo!!!! In addition to these wonderful gifts I also got to pick out several pieces of "supplies" (packages of order forms, catalogs, brochures, etc.) for each show I had in December. I can't tell you all again how excited I am to be apart of this AWESOME company. I never thought I would be good at direct sales and never thought that I would make any actual REAL money with it but I TOTALLY AM!!! My commission checks AGAIN paid for ALL the Christmas gifts. The checks just keep rolling in...

This Sunday our local lia sophia unit is holding a jewelry BINGO event that was an absolute BLAST last time. Past guests/hostesses ask about the dates for upcoming BINGO events so they can mark it on their calendar. So many prizes given away and it doesn't have to cost you a thing to play. If you are interested in attending this event, please contact me and I will be glad to give you info about it. I promise that it will be tons of fun.

I am actually right on track for earning a trip to Cancun, Mexico this year which makes me so excited. What a wonderful gift that would be! I'm on my way to winning....

No comments: