Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm Rollin Now...

Yesterday was our lia sophia jewelry bingo and what a fantastic event!!! It was a huge success for everyone and I believe every single lady that attended had a great time!!! Over 15 different gift baskets were there for ladies to win, 60+ pieces of lia sophia jewelry to win playing bingo, grand prize jewelry box with 15 pieces of lia sophia jewelry in it and several door prizes (over 25). Every single lady left with some type of prize. I had tons of ladies asking me when our next bingo will be so they can mark it on their calendar. I definitely plan to participate next year. I had a table full of customers that attended who also placed some orders for me and I even got a booking from it as well. Woohoo! Overall it was a big success and I had a fabulous time. We are already planning another event for the fall/winter season so stay tuned!! Thank you to all my wonderful past customers and hostesses who came...I know you had a good time. : )
I really seem to be rollin now with this lia sophia business and I'm so excited!! I made a ton of money this month with all my parties and sales....money that will definitely go to good use. I made enough money this month to pay for our entire vacation to the Outer Banks in August! AWESOME! Thank you to all my great hostesses and customers...I couldn't have done it without you.

My calendar is filling up fast with lia sophia parties for the fall/winter...contact me to set something up today!

No comments: