Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Awesome Show!

I had a FABULOUS lia sophia show last night!!! The hostess was great and had tons of yummy food for all to enjoy...I'm loving those cheese balls! YUM! Anyway, it was a VERY successful party with TONS of orders. She had over 20 people there and all of them just fell in love with the jewelry! I made so much in sales at this show that the commission alone was just about enough to make my MORTGAGE payment!! Can you believe that?!?! What other job pays you that much to sit around, chat about jewelry and eat yummy food? I'm so excited!! Woohoo!! The hostess was able to get $600 in FREE jewelry! Awesome!! I can start selling out of the new fall/winter catalog next week and I'm already getting lots of calls from previous customers about hosting a show. The new catalog is just fantastic! Oh yeah...this lady came into the office today and commented about my jewelry and guess what?...she is having a show! Right away she gave me her info (phone #, address, email) and said "I definitely want to have a show!" YAY!

Our big lia sophia jewelry bingo is this Sunday the 27th at 2pm and I can't wait! We are giving away all kinds of FREE jewelry, gift baskets, cash and more. If you are interested in coming...contact me for more details jewelrynut@comcast.net.

No comments: