Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun Weekend!

After a stressful week at work, my weekend went much better.


Friday: Erik and I went out to dinner to Panera Bread (mmmm...bread bowls) and did a little shopping for some items we needed. Who doesn't love shopping??


Saturday: I had to run a couple errands while Erik went down to Lancaster for work. Once Erik got home we were preparing things for our fun evening of Wii entertainment!!! A couple of our friends came over for dessert and drinks and....Wii fun!!! We all had a blast playing Mario Kart (Ang, you need some practice...lol), Carnival Games, Mini Golf and much more. Great evening!


Sunday: I had a lia sophia party in the afternoon and what a fun party it was!! The hostess is an outstanding cook and I mean outstanding!!! She is asked all the time about catering events, weddings, etc. WOW...she made over 10 different dishes for everyone and they were FANTASTIC! I'm still talking about it today. Yum! Anyway, the party was great...the ladies just loved all the jewelry and couldn't get over the special for the month so they were buying tons! We all had a nice time trying stuff on and coordinating outfits for them...I can't believe this is called work! I made over $300 commission on this party and I hardly did a thing....just ate yummy food and played with jewelry. How fun! Kathy...you were an awesome hostess and I want all those recipes!

This week I have another lia sophia show and this hostess has over 25 people coming!! OMG...that is awesome! I'm so excited...I will be making big bucks on this one.

No comments: