Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back from Oklahoma!!

Well...I survived the trip to see the inlaws in Oklahoma! Erik and I got back to PA yesterday afternoon from a week long trip to see his parents new house in Oklahoma. It actually was a fun trip and my inlaws house is GORGEOUS!!!! Totally not what I was expecting decorating wise...I honestly was expecting wallpaper and bright colors everywhere. The interior decorator in Oklahoma is WAY better than the one she used here in PA. My MIL must have spent at least a million dollars on the furniture, curtains, decor...everything! Remember they went out there with basically NOTHING but their clothes and cars leaving us with all their furniture, etc. We had a nice time relaxing and enjoying something different for a change. We went to the zoo one day, the National Cowboy Museum (this was actually pretty cool) one day, went into downtown Oklahoma City one evening for dinner and a horse and carriage ride, MIL took me shopping and bought me all kinds of clothes...YAY! Great time overall and I'm sure we will be back sometime soon. Below are some pictures from my inlaws awesome house!!!
Front of the House


Guest Bedroom (this is where Erik and I stayed)



Guest Bedroom



Kitchen Area


More of the Kitchen



Dining Room



Foyer Area



Formal Living Room



Main Living Room


Upstairs Living Room and Exercise Room
Back Patio Area
Awesome Grill Set-Up with Sink, Refrigerator and Storage Drawers
Cute litte Patio off the Master Bedroom

Back of House
There is a man made lake in the back...it is muddy right now because they are still doing construction but it will be a clear lake once the development is done plus there will be a fountain in the middle of it.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Holy cow!! The house is gorgeous!! Glad you had a good time!!