Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

16 Weeks

Today I would have been 16 weeks pregnant. : ( I've been listening to this station on Pandora Radio that plays all these slow/emotional type songs (not sure why I am listening to this station in the first place) and for some reason it is making me think about being pregnant. I still struggle with the loss of our baby but getting better each week. Everywhere I go I see babies, see pregnant women, hear pregnant news from friends/family and it makes me want to scream...seriously! I mean I am happy for all these people but call me selfish...I want it too!
I recently bought this figurine for our garden in honor of our baby that grew wings a couple weeks ago. I just felt that I needed to honor him or her and let them know that we will never forget!

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

That angel is very sweet. What a wonderful way to honor your baby.

Jess said...

Lesli - you are so NOT selfish!!! We all want it! I love the angel, its perfect!! Thinking of you!!