Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Could this be the start of sleeping through the night?

Keaton surprised us last night and slept from 9pm all the way to 6am...9 hours!! We couldn't believe it when we heard his cries on the monitor to see the clock reading 6:00am. We are hoping that this is the start of something good. : ) I'm not counting on it though...he may need some more time to get it figured out. It was exciting anyway to see that we are going in the right direction.

Keaton is amazing and I am enjoying every second with him. He is growing so much and learning new things every day. He loves to smile and make little sounds all the time. I can't help but smile every time I look at his precious face. I can't wait to watch him grow into a wonderful little boy that will give his father and I so much joy!

My medication seems to be working GREAT! I am so enjoying life right now and feeling awesome. I LOVE spending time with Keaton and taking care of him instead of just going through the motions. I can't stress it enough...if you are feeling down and depressed...SEEK HELP ASAP! I am SOOOOOOO glad I made the call to get some help because it is helping me in every aspect of my life.

We scheduled Keaton's baptism for Oct 4th. My inlaws will be in town that weekend and I definitely wanted them to be here for it. I better get organized and figure out what the plans are for an after party.

Work is going well so far. I'm only working about 15-20 hours a week right now, going in a couple half days a week when Erik is at home. It is working out great since it gives me a chance to get out of the house a little and make some money as well. I also have some lia sophia shows coming up which I am really looking forward to...love everything about lia sophia!

Other than that, nothing much else is going on. Our 4 year wedding anniversary is next week and we plan to spend the evening at The Melting Pot to celebrate while grandma babysits the little man.

No comments: