Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall Festivals and Football

This weekend was a fun one! Keaton made his first trip to the New Cumberland Apple Festival on Saturday. I must say he did very well for his first trip. He spent most of it asleep in the stroller but did open his eyes from time to time to check things out. Every year I always see so many people I know down there and this year was no different. We must have stopped at least 20 times while we were there to talk to people, most of them couldn't wait to meet Keaton. Every time we stopped for longer than 5 minutes to talk to someone, Keaton would start crying because the movement of the stroller stopped. He did do very well overall and I can't wait to take him in the upcoming years...in a couple years he can make his own scarecrow! : )

Sunday we spent some of the afternoon watching football! GO EAGLES! I had my first lia sophia show since having Keaton later that afternoon. It was so nice to get out and do this again and it was with one of my favorite hostesses. She always has tons of people come to the party and they all just LOVE jewelry! It was a nice time and I made lots of money to boot! My dad and Erik went to the Hershey Bears preseason game in the evening while my mom babysat (just until I got home from my lia sophia show). He did very well for her...I was worried since Keaton has NOT being doing well in the evenings. He screams and cries for a good hour or two in the evenings. He didn't let us down though...not long after I got home he started bawling. Erik is having a hard time dealing with it since he was absent the day God handed out patience. Hopefully he will start calming down because it does make for a difficult evening. I may switch him to a new formula that is more rice based. It may help with the spitting up/acid reflux and make him a little more full after having a bottle. We shall see! Maybe I need to increase his bottles up to 7oz? This parenting stuff is tough! LOL! You really wish they could just talk to you and tell you what's wrong. It's so hard sometimes to figure out what they need. It is a guessing game all the time and I know we are trying our best...that's all you can do!

This week the inlaws arrive again for some McDonald's gala. We decided to have Keaton's baptism this weekend so they can attend. It should be a nice time and I'm hoping Keaton is on his best behavior for the church service <<>>.

Love this pic! Lounging as we watch the game.

Keaton in his overalls


This is a pic of Keaton the day we brought him home from the hospital.

And here he is now! My big boy!!




2 comments:

Becki said...

Love the overalls! I try to put Caleb in them as often as I can.

banbear2 said...

I've said to Brad a few times that it would be nice if these babies came with instructions!
I hope the baptism went well!