Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Month 2

My baby boy is 2 months old already and weighing 13 lbs. 1 oz. He is my BIG boy now! : ) He is growing like a weed. We had his 2 month check up yesterday and all is well! He is very healthy and happy. Mommy was so worried for his shots hoping it wouldn't hurt him too much. He only had a small scream that lasted about a minute or so and then he was fine. He was only a little extra fussy when we got home but we gave him some Tylenol and he slept for most of the afternoon. The next set of shots will be at his 4 month check up...not looking forward to that again. I hate to see my baby in pain but I know this is necessary for his health.

This past weekend was the start of FOOTBALL!!! YAY! Keaton was all dressed up for the occasion, wearing his Eagles outfit while mommy wore her Eagles jersey. GO EAGLES!!!

Let's see, Keaton is starting to do the following:

- He is smiling a lot
- Grabbing things when placed in his hand and holding my clothes while holding him
- Starting to make cooing sounds (so cute by the way)
- SOOOOO close to rolling over (back to belly)
- Pulling himself forward to sit up




No comments: