Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Successful OB Appt

We met with a midwife this morning for our second appt. I was happy that she found the heartbeat right away...she said we have a very cooperative baby. Love to hear that! I did notice that I went down another pound weight wise. I really don't know how that is happening...I am definitely eating. I think it has a lot to do with me being so health conscious with the foods I am eating. I'm eating a lot more healthy than I was pre-pregnancy so I think I'm just losing weight because of it. Maybe I need to start eating more ice cream and McDonald's...who knows. She did not tell me anything about my weight so I'm not going to get too concerned yet. I got yet another explanation on my progesterone levels. I just like to make sure everything is ok which they all seem to think I am.

We also scheduled the BIG U/S appt today. Woohoo!!!! I can't wait until 9:30am on Wed March 18th! The baby better be cooperative as it has been to find out the sex....more importantly, a healthy baby boy or girl. I can't believe I am almost half way there already!!! Time is flying.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Let me try this again! Wish there was an edit button!

Glad that you had a great appt.! Don't worry about your weight. I lost for awhile as well. Believe me, you'll put it one eventually! Enjoy your pregnancy! :)