Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Go Progesterone Go!!!

I received my blood results yesterday afternoon regarding my progesterone levels. I was SHOCKED when she told me that it went up to 30!!!! OMG! Usually my progesterone only goes up by 1 point every 2 weeks. It went from 20.5 two weeks ago to 30 this week!!! WOW! I'm so excited!!! The nurse told me that the doctor was VERY pleased with that number coming from me so he said to continue shots 2 more weeks and as long as it is above 30 for my next level check, I will come off the shots!! I'm just so happy that it went up that high. YAY for my body actually doing what it's supposed to do! The girls in the doctors office will be so happy when they see me tomorrow. They have been pulling for me that this week will finally be high enough. I never thought I would see numbers that high since I am considered someone with "low progesterone" and all the doctors telling me that I will probably be borderline low the whole way through the pregnancy. : )

3 comments:

Amy said...

YAY!!! Wonderful news!

Becki said...

That's great news!

Jess said...

Omigosh Lesli!! I can't believe how far along you are!! I'm really excited that your progeterone is doing so well. So when is the BIG u/s date??