Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

No Luck This Time

Well AF showed her ugly face yesterday morning...so on to the next cycle. I was so bummed because we timed everything perfectly and I actually had a NORMAL cycle for once instead of my 40-50 day cycles. A normal cycle for me doesn't happen too often so I really thought we had a good chance this time. Oh well...

I'm looking forward to the Apple Festival tomorrow with some friends. This is one of my favorite things to do every year. It really gets me in the mood for Fall and the holiday season. I can't wait to get my pumpkin funnel cake and buy some apple dumplings for dessert that evening. YUM!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just read your post below and wanted to tell you that you are a great person. Even though you don't know exactly who you are or meant to do. You still have alot of people who love you and care about you. I am here if you ever want to talk or give me a call and I'll come up and hang out with you. Pray for guidance in everything you do- that's how things work out for the best. I think I'm there with you. I'm not sure what I want to do now either.