Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Good Mood Today

I don't know if its because of a shorter work week or because the new 90210 season premiere is on tonight but I am in a good mood today! I had a great weekend and my most memorable moment of it would be hanging out at Angela's with our husbands. What a great night and the "cavies" had a fun time as well. "My Heart Will Go On" performance will be in my memory forever. Erik and Brad should go on tour with that one. LOL!

For some reason I have a better outlook on life today...like something is going to change for the better in the near future. I have a lia sophia rally to go to on Saturday and I can not wait! These events are sooooooo motivational to me and it couldn't be happening at a better time. I hope it gives me the kick start I need to making this a more full time career. Considering I had 2 shows that paid for our entire trip to the Outer Banks, I KNOW that this business can make me a lot of money if I put more time into it.

Fall is my favorite time of year and I have a lot to look forward to coming up! Lia sophia events, the annual Apple Festival, Hershey Bears Hockey starting up, small weekend trips with friends, turning my house into a haunted house for halloween, Christmas and more is what I'm thinking about to get me through this tough time in my life. I know things will change and I have a positive outlook on it all. Of course I could not go through all this without the great support of my friends. I love all of you and thank you for helping me every step of the way.

2 comments:

Becki said...

It sounds like you're doing a lot better. I'm glad to hear that you have a bunch of things to look forward to in the coming months. I hope everything works out for you soon.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you have a better outlook! You have alot going for you girl! Keep your chin up!