Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tis the Season....

It's finally here...October officially started about 15 hours ago and I am excited!!! Once October 1st is here, I can say the holiday season is here...at least in my world. Halloween is my favorite holiday (along with Christmas) so out come the pumpkins, the ghosts, the witches...everything spooky and scary! I have big plans for Halloween this year so I'm looking forward to "Fright Night" at my house. Oh I love this time of year....

My schedule is getting so booked with lia sophia parties which makes me soooooo happy!! This is the perfect time to host a show. On average my hostesses receive $300-$400 in FREE jewelry PLUS additional discounts that can't be beat. Wouldn't it be nice to get some of your Christmas shopping done and not have to pay a cent for it?!?!? The customer specials are fantastic too so your guests will be getting an awesome deal by shopping from their seat..not their feet. My parties are always filled with laughter, fun and excitement. The ladies just can't get enough of the jewelry and spend hours trying everything on. It is also a good time to get your lia sophia "wish list" together to give to your husband/significant other. Take the guess work out for your men and tell them exactly what you want for Christmas this year. Our new line is absolutely stunning and people just can't stop talking about it. I get a compliment every single day from someone about the jewelry I'm wearing (I only wear lia sophia) and it makes me feel so good and pretty. I feel confident when I put on that lia sophia piece everyday...makes me feel like I belong on 5th Ave in New York City. So, why not host a show this holiday season? Invite some friends over for a good time and reap all the benefits lia sophia has to offer you as a hostess. Who wouldn't want all this?

Contact me today to schedule your show. I promise...it will be FUN!

No comments: