Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

The 2WW begins...I think?

Well I entered my temps in this morning and FF is giving me crosshairs that I ovulated? I don't think I did yet but I'll go with it for now. It could always change in a couple days. So for now...let the insanity of the 2WW begin! These 2 weeks are always the worst...waiting...anaylizing every symptom...waiting some more then....finally its either the big let down or time to celebrate! Why can't we just know right away so it can save me the added stress??? I've actually been pretty good this cycle...nice and relaxed about it but like I said the 2WW is the hardest part and my attitude could change at any moment. Here's to hoping I can remain calm the next 2 weeks. I have a nice relaxing weekend to look forward to, so that's a plus! :)

Have a nice weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Becki said...

I hope this is your month, Lesli!