Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3 Years Ago Today...

3 years ago today I was getting married to the most wonderful man in the world. Time sure is flying...it seems like yesterday we were in college dating. I can't believe all that has happened since Sept 17, 2005. We moved in to our first rental townhouse (this is the first time we lived together), getting our baby yorkie Del, buying our first home and experiencing that whole process, selling our first house, moving into the AWESOME house we have now, inlaws moving to Oklahoma, getting pregnant which shortly resulted in a miscarriage and now trying to start a family again. We have had our share of ups and downs with things (jobs, miscarriage, etc) but our love gets stronger each day. I can still remember talking to Erik for the very first time way back when we were 17 sitting in homeroom (in high school)....he was the sweetest guy ever and that hasn't changed one bit! I'm so grateful to have such a loving husband who loves me unconditionally and will do anything for me and I mean ANYTHING! My life would not be complete without him and I love him more each second of each day. Happy Anniversary Erik!!!



2 comments:

Jess said...

AWWWW!!! That made me smile and I have that warm fuzzy feeling inside right now...where is my hubby?? :-)

Unknown said...

That was so sweet Lesli. I'm glad you have such a wonderful husband to get through things with!