Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

That's a BFN Folks...

So my cramps are very intense this morning, my temperature is continuing to drop and I'm getting BFNs on the HPTs. AHHHHHH...the dreaded AF should be here by tomorrow! I've been so extremely depressed about my job and I mean EXTREMELY depressed that this BFN just tops off my week! I think I'm going to take some time to myself for awhile so you may not see me around online much. I seriously need to find myself or something. I need to get inspired or just snap out of this terrible funk that I am in.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Lesli that just sucks! I'm so sorry! I will keep you and Erik in my prayers! Please let me know if you need anything! I know all of this is not an easy process, its very crappy so you are entitled to be in a "funk"! Sending lots of love & hugs your way!