Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 25

What a busy week! Erik and I have been so busy getting the nursery ready. We are just about done and ready for the furniture to be delivered. My dad just needs to come over and install the chair rail and we have a little trim work to paint yet. The carpets are getting cleaned on Friday this week so hopefully by next week I can call to get the furniture delivered. YAY!

The weather this past weekend was absolutely gorgeous so we took advantage of getting all of our yard work done. What a job!!! We spent the entire morning/afternoon both Sat and Sun cleaning things up and pulling weeds. We have such large gardens around our property that it takes a LOT of hard work to keep it maintained. The hardest part is over (cleaning up after fall/winter) but maintaining it every weekend is hard work too. I really notice how I can't do as much as I used to. I'm dealing with round ligament pains so bending, sitting, walking are all getting difficult. Poor Erik had to do most of the yard work himself but I was helping the best I could without hurting myself (I basically held the garbage bag..lol). Our evenings this weekend were spent painting the nursery and buying the chair rails. Busy, busy, busy!!

Fetal Development
The structures of your baby's spine are beginning to form while the blood vessels of the lungs develop as well. Also, his nostrils are beginning to open. Your baby now has fully formed fingerprints and his bones are continuing to harden. If your baby were delivered now it would have a chance of surviving due to some great advances in medicine. The premature baby could survive in an incubator for few months. His taste buds are forming, and he may be developing a weakness for sweets. He is about 13 inches long and weighs a pound and a half.

My Symptoms
- Round ligament pain (ouch!)
- Fatigue is hitting again
- Shortness of breath


25 week belly pic!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Look at that belly bump!! :-D Too cute!!