Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Furniture Ordered...CHECK!

Saturday my mom and I went down to Rock-A-Bye Baby to order my furniture. As I mentioned before, my MIL is buying all of our furniture as a gift. We feel so blessed to be given this wonderful gift!!! My MIL insisted that I get all the pieces that come with the set so I don't miss out on anything. So....I picked out a convertible crib (got toddler rails and full size bed rails for later), chest of drawers (5 drawers), dresser with hutch piece, 2 nightstands (to use when he gets older), and the most comfortable slider chair EVER!! I can't WAIT to get it all in the room. I was also lucky that everything was in stock (except the nightstands and chair) so whenever I am done painting the nursery, I can call them to deliver the pieces. YAY! We are hoping to have the entire room painted with a chair rail installed in the next 2 weeks. I also would like to get the carpets cleaned so everything is perfect! : ) Here is what we ordered.




This chair was ordered in "coffee" color with "chocolate" for the piping. Basically it is a tan/khaki color with dark brown for piping. It is the most comfortable chair EVER and it glides PLUS reclines.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Too funny, we really really liked that one and if we could have afforded it that would have been our top pick! Beautiful set!!!

Anonymous said...

If you want quality Toddler Furniture items, then visit casamodern.com.

Becki said...

Gorgeous!