Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Awesome Show

Well last night proved that women are not putting a stop on shopping for themselves. Wow...every woman that attended the lia sophia show I did last night bought TONS of stuff!! I'm sure they couldn't pass up the wonderful customer save plan and monthly special but I wasn't too sure how the sales were going to be with the big economy meltdown. I asked each guest if they were buying Christmas gifts and all of them said, "nope, this is for me!" How awesome! I think people know that they still need to be happy and spending a little money on themselves from time to time isn't going to put them into a deep hole. So far I made over $300 in commission from the show and the hostess still has lots of outside orders coming in. It looks like my lia sophia shows are going to pay for Christmas gifts again this year.

I also changed up my presentation a little and it worked out wonderfully. I don't know what got into me last night but I felt so confident standing up there talking and I just had so much fun! I got a couple more bookings too and things seem to be turning around for me in this business.

I can't say enough that starting with lia sophia was the best decision I ever made. I've met so many awesome people, made good money, conquered my fear of talking in front of people, and gave me the confidence in myself that I never thought existed.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Lesli---Glad things are going well for you. Just remember everything happens for a reason. I firmly believe God was "yelling" at me to open my own dance studio after my losses. He always has a plan. I'm glad Lia Sophia is going so well. I will def have to book a show with you in the next few months. Things are crazy crazy right now otherwise I would do it now. Once football season is over things will slow down. Thinking of you!!!