Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

My Little Man

Being a mother is the best darn feeling in the world!!!! My heart just melts every single time I look at my little man. I can't believe Erik and I created this little person...it's truly a miracle! I just don't know what I would do without him. He means the world to me and there's nothing I wouldn't do for him.

We are really loving this stage right now...he has such a personality and makes us laugh everyday. I wish I could just freeze time for a little while longer. It's amazing to watch them learn something new. I can just see the wheels turning inside his little head.

Keaton has sure changed our lives but there isn't one thing I would change about it. I love being with my little family everyday. : )





1 comment:

Becki said...

Keaton is such a cutie pie with those huge eyes and all the funny faces he makes. My favorite is the "stink eye" with the one eye squinted.