Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Mimi and Grandpa

Every Thursday evening, Keaton and I go over to my parents for dinner since Thursday is a long work day for Erik. Keaton just loves going to Mimi and Grandpa's house and providing constant entertainment for us all. I know Keaton will have a fun relationship with my dad because he was always the "cool" dad, making everyone laugh and just being a kid at heart. I remember when I was younger how all of my friends wanted to "hang out" with my dad. My dad is hysterical and makes me smile everyday...we always had a very special relationship.

My grandpa (my dad's dad) was always very close with me. He never missed one sporting event I was in or activity I had going on. He kept "stats" of all of my softball and field hockey games and would go over them with me after the game....it was too cute. He would always tell me how many hits I had or how many saves I had (I was goalie for the field hockey team) and would give me money when I had a really good game. Awww....I miss my grandpa so much!!! He was so special to me. I hope that Keaton will have that same special relationship with my parents. My dad already has plans to take Keaton to Home Depot for their kids workshops....too cute!

Here are some pics from our Thursday night dates at Mimi and Grandpa's!





This is his new favorite face to make. Every time I get ready to take a picture, he does this face!

No comments: