Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Week 6

Well today I am 6 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good overall. I will have blood work done tomorrow to check on my betas and progesterone and I am a nervous wreck!!! PLEASE God, let this be a sticky baby! In addition to my blood work tomorrow, I will be having an u/s on Wed to check the viability of this pregnancy. I've been praying hard every night since I got my BFP that everything will be ok. I'm really hoping to see a healthy heartbeat too! Work is so busy this week so that is helping to keep my mind off things and it makes the days go faster. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers for the next couple days that I will receive GOOD NEWS! Thank you so much.

Fetal Development
This is another busy week for your baby. Your baby now has a head and trunk. A groove (known as the laryngotracheal groove) forms and will become the larynx or voice box while the beginnings of the mouth and digestive system are evident as well. The inner ear and blood circulation are also apparent and your baby is beginning to develop facial features as indentations form that will become the eyes, ears and mouth. Your baby's brain is developing and activity can actually be monitored on an electroencephalogram (EEG). Also developing are the limb buds that will develop into the arms and legs. Your baby's heartbeat is visible on ultrasound as the heart is bulging from the body. The length of your baby is about 4 - 6 mm or 0.15 - 0.24 inches.

My Symptoms
- Dizzy/Lightheaded
- Extreme Fatigue
- Sleepless Nights (I can NOT sleep well at all anymore...I think it's because I have so much on my mind)
- Upset Stomach (not too bad though)

1 comment:

Jess said...

YAY!! Thinking of you!