Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Week 5

Well today is week 5 of this pregnancy and so far so good...I think. My doctor is concerned with my progesterone level AGAIN (just like last time) so I am getting 2 injections twice a week plus taking vaginal suppositories every night before bed. I won't be getting any more blood work done until next week so...I wait! I'm also to get an early u/s done next week to check the viability of the pregnancy. I'm praying hard every day that this is a sticky baby but I'm going crazy waiting to know if it's all ok.

Fetal Development in Week 5
You won't believe the changes that your baby has already gone through in such a short time. Your baby's heart is 3/4 of the way formed and will begin beating this week! Also developing are the brain, cardiovascular and nervous systems and the reproductive and other major systems. Early this week your baby becomes pear-shaped. The rounded end will become the head while the pointed end will become your baby's spine. Your baby is now known as an embryo and is about 1.5 - 2.5 mm or 0.05 - 0.09 inches in length.

My Symptoms:
- Very fatigued!! I'm taking a 1-2 hour nap every day to be able to function properly.
- Some breast tenderness
- Queasiness on and off (mostly in the evening)
- Bloated!! This just started today.

1 comment:

Jess said...

;-) Welcome to being pregnant!! As far as the nausea....keep something in your stomach at all times!!! In the AM I have to eat before I get outta bed. I keep animal crackers in my night stand. Glad to hear all is well.