Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Let's Try This Again...

Ok, so Erik and I are officially TTC again. Honestly...I'm not really looking forward to all this again. I mean I definitely want to be pregnant but all the emotions that go along with TTC I don't want to deal with it. I am so impatient and I can't stand this waiting game. I'm in the dreaded 2ww right now and I already POAS this morning when I know that its too early. AHHH...I hate that I torture myself. Why can't we know right away instead of waiting 2 weeks? I am analizing every symptom wondering if its pregnant related, avoiding certain foods (just in case), and the lack of concentration at work is making the days go by even slower. This drives me insane. I keep thinking to myself that I would be 21 weeks this week and would know if I was having a boy or girl. Ugh, why am I dwelling on the past? I really need to move past this and look forward to the future baby we will have...soon, but its so hard! Everyone around me is either finding out they are pregnant or about ready to give birth. I'm starting to get baby shower invitations and all I can think about is wishing that I was having one soon. Anyway, I just wanted to vent a little...I feel a little better, thanks! It doesn't help that I have long irregular cycles either.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Lesli - Its completely normal to think about those things. My EDD was August 6th and I keep thinking I would have a baby by now. My BFF told me 6 years after her m/c she still thinks I would have a child 6 years old so I don't think those things will go away. I wish you & Erik the best of luck on TTC journey! ::HUGS::

The Brown's said...

Good luck, Lesli! I know how hard it is to wait those 2 weeks. I used to test several times a day. I really hope this is your lucky cycle!