Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yes, I am still alive


Oh my goodness, it's been a long time since I posted huh? I'm not the best with computer stuff so I guess I was just avoiding it...sorry! Well a lot has gone on since I wrote last. Christmas has been here and gone and a new year has started. My husband and I decided that it was time to start a family so we have been "busy" TTC. No luck so far but we will keep trying.


Most of you know that I work for my parents business full time. Well all the stress and frustration has finally set in after 5 years and I just had to tell my mom and dad how I felt. I am so extremely depressed working for them but feel so trapped in a family business. Unless you work in a family business, you will never understand how difficult it really is. Something has to change but after talking with my parents, I do feel much better.


I really hope lia sophia takes off for me but so far its been a struggle. I REALLY enjoy doing it and I hope my manager can help guide me in the right direction. It would be a DREAM to quit working FULL time for my parents and do this. We shall see.


No comments: