Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

Extra Hostess Bonus this Month!!!!

Corporate office sent us a fabulous email today about an extra bonus for hostesses this month!!!


Receive an additional $50 in FREE jewelry with $500+ in home show sales! This is on TOP of all the other FREE jewelry and discounts you have for hosting a show. I can't tell you enough how awesome the hostess benefits are for having a show! When I had my starter show (back in September 2007) my sales were over $1,500....that means I got $600 in FREE jewelry along with other awesome discounts. I was able to get over 18 pieces of jewelry from that show. How awesome is that?!?! Don't forget mother's day is right around the corner...this is the perfect opportunity to host a show! Update those wardrobes for the spring/summer!


No comments: