Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

What Not to Wear

I feel like I am waiting for Stacey and Clinton to come walking through the door to tell me that I've been nominated for TLC's "What Not to Wear". I swear I look for hidden video cameras taping my every fashion no-no...and they would have plenty of footage. I swore up and down that I would not turn into a frumpy un-hip mom and that's exactly what I am! I was the type of woman that would wear a fancy outfit to just run to the grocery store or never be caught dead without jewelry on. What the heck happened?!?! Just because I have a 7-month old son does not mean that I should stop caring about my appearance...especially since I am a lia sophia jewelry consultant!!! It's so bad for my business. I will never be able to strike up a conversation about my jewelry if I'm not wearing any! I want to be a hip mom and look like I can handle everything. I want to make it a point to get better at this. I would be nice to wear something other than sweatshirts, sweatpants, jeans, sneakers or t-shirts.


These are the kind of outfits I wear every.single.day!



I have a closet full of great clothes....

but this is the only place I end up after my shower in the morning.

No comments: