Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Keaton's First Christmas

Keaton's first Christmas came and went like a flash. All this time preparing and it's over so fast! Keaton had a great first Christmas and added such enjoyment to the traditional festivities with our families. Christmas Eve church service...not so great. We got all dressed up, drove to church, sat down and 2 minutes later Keaton was SCREAMING! I immediately took him out and tried to calm him down....yeah, that was not happening. We figured out that it was when the congregation clapped after a performance that scared the crap out of him that he started screaming. Needless to say we only lasted a couple minutes and had to go home. My poor boy was so scared and would not stop screaming, the tears were rolling.

Christmas day, however, went very well. He napped well and enjoyed the whole day. Between my parents, my brother, and my grandma...he will be well dressed for the year and entertained for hours. I can't believe it is all over but I'm very excited for the new year and to watch my little boy grow. : )







1 comment:

C and M said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Lesli! Holidays are a lot different now with a child, aren't they? I think it will just keep getting better and better!